[Click to view larger.]
It's not a photo, but rather a screenshot of my laptop. Most days I blog, and today is one of them. (Well, that's kinda obvious since you are reading this and I'm writing it right now, which is today... ha! Ok, I'll stop.)
What I see:
- A list of published blog posts (561 total + 32 drafts... incomplete thoughts is just another one of my many talents)
- LOTS of open windows. At any given time I have at least 30 tabs open in Firefox. Today it's 61 in 4 different windows (I just counted.)
- The 'usual' tabs open... Gmail, Google Reader, Blogger, My Blog, Tumblr, Facebook, and more.
- Photoshop open in the task bar, like it always is.
- Notepad open as well, which I use to take random notes while I'm online.
- DVD player open because I was watching Scrubs while sewing earlier today.
- Some evidence of my recent obsession with French Macarons (bakeries I want to visit + recipes)
Have you ever thought to take a screenshot of your computer to tell a story of your everyday life? What would it say? Are you good at multi-tasking/easily distracted like I am?
This post is part of a challenge hosted by Simple Scrapper. Find my other Celebrate Monday posts here.