I've been super busy lately getting ready for the official launch of my new site, Simple Crafter. If you haven't signed up yet, you should! Because I said so! Or, because it's awesome... or both. ;)
Anywho, I actually guest posted on Simple Scrapper today with a free digital template for you to download and use to create a page!
Go check out the post here!
The post features a layout I created using my template with 7 Things I Love Right Now.
1) Everett - I’m not sure how a dog can bring so much joy into someone’s life, and at the same time completely stress me out, but this guy does. At times he’s a complete angel and other times all he does is find things to chew on. It doesn’t matter though, even when I scold him he looks at me like he loves me and I can’t help but do the same.
2) Cupcakes - Cupcakes just make me so happy. They are comforting and happy and come in all different flavors! There isn’t a shortage of place to get good cupcakes here either! There are shops all over that carry delicious cupcakes and I may frequent them much more often than I should, or at any chance I get. It’s a beautiful thing.
3) Photobooths - I just love photobooths. I especially love to drag people into photobooths. I’m not sure they always appreciate it but it’s ok because everyone loves getting those strips at the end. :) Recently I discovered the Mobile Photobooth App and I have been finding excuses to to use it! It’s SO fun and probably second only to the real thing.
4) Blue Skies - It’s really nice to go outside and see a blue sky. In the dead of winter, even when it’s below zero, it’s still beautiful and I can really appreciate the season when the sky is this colorful. Sure, my fingers and toes may be frozen and my eyelids feel like they may freeze shut, but it’s still beautiful.
5) Books - I’ve always liked reading but lately I’ve been staying up much later than I should with my nose in a book. This is mostly because I am re-reading the Harry Potter series (something I have been meaning to do since the 1st movie came out) and can’t seem to put them down!
6) My Camera - I got my new DSLR back in May but it still seems new to me. It always seems like there is something new to learn about it, and I just love it. I am always happy with how photos come out with this camera and I couldn’t love it more. I just wish I knew more about it!
7) Bubble Baths - What’s better than a hot bubble bath at the end of the day? I seriously couldn’t tell you. Especially with the weather we have been having lately (cold cold COLD) a bath is just amazing. All I need to complete the experience is a good book or magazine and I can literally stay in there for hours.
I'll be back soon and I apologize for my absence while I get ready to launch the new site! :)