Many of you may have seen the lists from sites like Facebook where you post a photo a day for a month. I thought that I would play along on the blog this month. :) First up, a photo of me with 15 facts.
Photo taken by my Kristen when she visited Minnesota last year. In the background is the famous Spoon & Cherry statue in Minneapolis.
15 random facts about me that you probably don't even care to know but I am going to tell you anyway:
1. When I laugh really hard I cry.
2. I've known my husband since we were 2 years old and we've been dating since we were 17.
3. I hardly ever wear socks that match.
4. I have Trypanophobia, the fear medical procedures involving needles.
5. I don't like the taste of milk and never have. Same goes for coffee.
6. I am nocturnal... like an owl. I get the most work done between 10pm and 2am.
7. I just recently stopped biting my nails, at age 25.
8. I would love to live in Europe someday.
9. I remember almost all my dreams and I could tell you about them in detail (but you wouldn't want to know because they are WEIRD!)
10. I sleep with a fan on every night but I despise ceiling fans because they always seem to be rattling.
11. I hate being cold but I love living in Minnesota.
12. We've moved 7 times in the last 7 years.
13. I believe that Diet Coke is the nectar of life. ;)
14. When I took the Myers-Briggs Personality Test I came up as a 100% Introvert, which I honestly think is 100% accurate.
15. I would love to write a book someday.